When your Active Directory is connected to BitaBIZ, you do not have to manually create new employees for BitaBIZ.
They are created automatically. And can log in to BitaBIZ immediately with their company password.
When a new employee is created, the employee is missing at least:
- Date of employment
- Payroll number
Be aware of what master data your company has connected for automatic synchronization.
Read more about which master data can be automatically synchronized from your user administration to BitaBIZ click here!
The employee list
Click: Setup Admin
The employee list shows new employees who need to get the latest settings connected:
- Enter the keyword "MISSING" and new employees will be displayed (which have been created automatically) that need information to be filled out:
- Click edit on the individual employee's profile to update the latest master data for the employee's master data card:
The employee is now created and is ready to use BitaBIZ!
A new employee is created with your default settings for new employees:
- Access to registration types (vacation & absence, time registration, time bank, etc.)
- Team calendar access
Change an employee's default settings for registration access:
If an employee needs more advanced settings for registration and calendar access, individual settings are selected under the "Application Access" tab on the employee's master data card.
Should the new employee have a role in BitaBIZ?
An employee is created by default without roles.
Click the "Roles" tab to assign a role:
- Approver. Read more here! (Can be created automatically from your AD)
- Setup Admin
- Payroll Admin
If an employee is marked as an approver for a department, all vacation requests by employees of that department, are sent to the approver. Read more how to set up approval flow here!
Working week - Standard working hours
Does the employee have flexible hours, hour based other vacation, earn overtime that can be used for time off?
The employee's standard hours must be created for BitaBIZ. Either via the policy or the employee master data card.
The master data card is used for the employee's standard hours if the employee's standard hours deviate from your standard hours created for your policies.
Create multiple dimensions for the employee profile?
- Office location (Can be created automatically from your AD)
- Country (Can be created automatically from your AD)
- And more
Phone numbers are shared via the mobile app's phonebook and the web portal's people page.
- Mobile number (Can be created automatically from your AD)
- Landline number (Can be created automatically from your AD)
- In case of emergency contact information
Use BitaBIZ to store master data about the employee's private address, link employment documents, the employee's birthday, etc.
- Job title (Can be created automatically from your AD)