Click "Setup Admin" > "Add user" > "Add new employee"
The important settings to remember:
- E-mail address (user name)
- Salary agreement (vacation rule / country)
- Date of employment (used to calculate vacation earning)
- Only click employee access to relevant application. For example, if the employee should not register mileage reports. Remove this application from the employee profile.
When ready, click "Save employee". An e-mail invite is forwarded to the new employee:
Other settings you may add...
- If your company use payroll system integration, you will need to add payroll number.
Are the new employee a manager?
- Click "Roles" and click which department(s) the new employee will manage.
- From the "Is approved by" list pick which colleagues should approve the new manager. If the list is left empty, a Manager will be a self approver.
Payroll tags: Used to manage payroll related benefits. For example, paid fitness subcription, paid smartphone, etc. (Payroll tags are private)
Employee tags: Used to add planning views to the calendar (Employee tags are public and searchable).
Both admin and employee can manage this section. Employees add data from "My settings and apps" > User settings.