Terminate an employee with a termination date
Click: Setup Admin
- Open employees master data card
- Click "Make user inactive"
3. Select the "Termination date"
- The employee has now been made inactive and does not have access to BitaBIZ.
- The employee has been removed as a user from BitaBIZ.
- However, the employee's master data and registrations have not been deleted and the employee can be reactivated.
To view inactive employees, click "Show inactive employees"
Access to an inactive employee's registrations?
In relation to termination, there may be a need to follow up on employee registration.
The Payroll Admin role has access to inactive employees' calendars.
Click: Payroll Admin -> Employee -> Calendar access
Overview of terminated employees?
The Payroll Admin role has access to a list of active and inactive employees.