It is the employee's calendar that manages absence balances and salary payments!
- An employee cannot delete or create a vacation and sick days back in time.
- An employee cannot book a sick period back or forth in time.
- An employee can create working hours and mileages back and forth in time.
Both the payroll administrator and the approver can re-register for an employee. When a change is created, the employee automatically receives a notification via e-mail regarding the changes created, including who made the changes.
The payroll administrator is the only one who can delete registrations that are for the payroll process. If you delete a payroll-processed time entry, the payroll exporters will notify you of the changes at the next payroll run!
Procedure for both the payroll administrator and the approver
Click: Payroll Admin > Employees > Calendar access
- Choose the employee in the dropdown on the upper left side
- To create the registration, click on the desired date in the Team Calendar, or click Add event.
3. Create the registration: Choose the type of registration and the period (from/to).
4. The employee calendar has now been updated with the new registration.
5. The employee is automatically notified of the changes via email, including who created the registration.
6. A registration created by the Payroll Administrator is automatically approved. It is not sent for approval.
7. If the registration is for a closed pay period and must be updated for the payroll system, the registration will automatically be included in the next payroll process if you follow the best practice instructions on how to update the payroll system - READ MORE HERE!
Approve a registration so it is included in the payroll process
Registrations awaiting approval will not be included in the export to your payroll system. The payroll administrator can therefore approve registrations for an approver if necessary.
Note that if best practice for payroll system exports is followed, a registration that needs approval will automatically be included in a later payroll process when the registration is approved - READ MORE HERE!
- Registrations awaiting for approval are red in the employee's calendar.
- Click on registration to approve it.
- The employee is automatically notified when you approve a registration. If you write a personal message, the employee will also receive the message.