How to setup Microsoft Exchange Integration to BitaBIZ
💁 Book a meeting with BitaBIZ and we will guide you:
Follow the 2 steps below:
Step 1: Adding BitaBIZ enterprise application from the Azure AD Gallery
1. In the Azure portal, on the left navigation panel, click Azure Active Directory icon.
2. Select Enterprise Applications from the Manage section.
3. Select All applications -> + New application.
4. Do the following steps:
In the search box, type BitaBIZ
Select BitaBIZ from result panel
click Create to install the BitaBIZ application to your Azure Active Directory.
💁 The BitaBIZ enterprise application is now added to your Azure Active Directory!
Step 2: Configure Exchange integration in the BitaBIZ enterprise application
1. In the Azure portal, on the left navigation panel, click Azure Active Directory icon
2. Select App registrations from the Manage section.
3. Do the follwing steps:
Select All applications,
In the search box, type BitaBIZ (or the name of your BitaBIZ enterprise application)
select the application from result panel.
4. Select API permissions from the Manage section and click the + Add a permission button.
5. Select Microsoft APIs and then click Microsoft Graph.
6. Do the following steps:
Click Application permissions,
In the search box, type Calendars,
Click Add permissions
7. click the + Add a permission button again.
8. Select Microsoft APIs and then click Microsoft Graph.
9. Do the following steps:
Click Application permissions
In the search box, type MailboxSettings
Click Add permission
10. Select Grant admin consent for bitabiz and click Yes.
💁 The 2 required API permissions have now been configured!
11. Add new Client secret:
Select Certificate & secrets from the Manage section
Click the + New client secret button
Type a description for the new client secret ie. "BitaBIZ Exchange integration client secret"
Select the expiring period for the client secret
💁 The client secret has now been created!
12. Copy the Value text string from the newly created Client secret, which needs to be inserted into your BitaBIZ account later.
13. Do the following steps:
copy the Application (client) ID
copy the Directory (tenant) ID
Application (client) ID and Directory (tenant) ID needs to be inserted into your BitaBIZ account later.
Log in to your BitaBIZ account
Setup admin -> Integration -> Microsoft integrations.
To configure the Exchange integration in BitaBIZ, perform the following steps:
Copy and paste Application (client) ID into Client Id
Copy and paste Directory (tenant) ID into TenantId
Copy and paste Client secret Value into Client secret
Activate the Exchange integration by turning button to ON
Click Save Exchange
💁 The new Exchange integration is now ACTIVATED. Test the integration by registering a sick day. The OOF event should within max. 4 minuts be updated to your Outlook calendar.
Well Done 👍
ℹ️ The new modern Exchange integration allows your company to activate BitaBIZ Exchange PLUS service - Read more here!
ℹ️ When you install the BItaBIZ Exchange integration, you should consider to setup Single Sign-on (SSO) and automated user management (Provsioning) to the app – Read more here!