How to make a central deploy of ADFS enabled BitaBIZ add-in to Outlook clients from Microsoft Exchange admin center.
BitaBIZ Outlook add-in enables users to use BitaBIZ from Outlook. Add events, approve events, see the vacation plan and more.
The ADFS enabled add-in is forwarded via e-mail from BitaBIZ.
When your company has an ADFS set-up. Users can not activate the app from OfficeStore because the add-in will need to be custom developed to link to your ADFS login page. THIS is only relevant if your company has activated SSO!
When SSO is activated BitaBIZ will need to add the URL of your ADFS to the Outlook add-in!
Central deploy of custom add-in for ADFS from Exchange admin center:
1. Login to your Exchange Admin Center
2. Click: Organisation > add-ins
3. Click the "+" sign and select Add from file
4. Select the add-in manifest forwarded from BitaBIZ and click "Next"
5. The BitaBIZ Outlook add-in is now added to your account but not deployed to the organization. Select the BitaBIZ add-in and click "edit".
6. Select your preferred deployment method and click Save
The BitaBIZ add-in has now been deployed to your organization and will be available in the employees Outlook!