How to make a central deploy of ADFS enabled BitaBIZ add-in to Outlook clients from Microsoft Exchange admin center.
BitaBIZ Outlook add-in enables users to use BitaBIZ from Outlook. Add events, approve events, see the vacation plan and more.
The ADFS enabled add-in is forwarded via e-mail from BitaBIZ.
- When your company has an ADFS set-up. Users can not activate the app from OfficeStore because the add-in will need to be custom developed to link to your ADFS login page. THIS is only relevant if your company has activated SSO!
- When SSO is activated BitaBIZ will need to add the URL of your ADFS to the Outlook add-in!
Central deploy of custom add-in for ADFS from Exchange admin center:
1. Login to Microsoft 365 admin center and select Admin centers > Exchange
2. Click: Organisation > add-ins
3. Click the "+" sign and select Add from file
4. Select the add-in manifest forwarded from BitaBIZ and click "Next"
5. The BitaBIZ Outlook add-in is now added to your account but not deployed to the organization. Select the BitaBIZ add-in and click "edit".
6. Select your preferred deployment method and click Save