Remaining vacation report
Click: HR Statistics -> Vacation
About the report
- Overview of the employees' remaining vacation days at the end of a selected month.
How to use the report
- Select Country/vacation year. This will list employees who are connected with the selected country/vacation year.
- Select To date. This will calculate the employee's remaining vacation days per the end of the selected month.
- Remaining vacation = earned vacation days minus spent vacation days in the selected period.
Dimensions that can be filtered by
Active vacation year
Comments on the report
- Vacation earned includes remaining vacation days transferred from previous vacation year and any manual adjustments made to the employees' vacation balance.
- Only approved vacation days are counted in the report
- If employee has registered advance vacation, the advance vacation days counts as vacation used in the report
- If employee has spent more vacation days than earned in the selected period, the remaining vacation balance will be zero. Note: a negative remaining vacation balance will not be displayed.