Intro to payroll export
Standard rules for time registrations with BitaBIZ are as follows:
- It is not possible to delete or add vacation or sick days back in time.
- It is possible to add working hours back and forth in time.
- It is possible to add mileage back and forth in time.
- It is possible to add overtime hours back in time.
- Add and delete vacation or sick days back and forth in time.
- Add and delete working hours back and forth in time.
- Add and delete mileage back and forth in time.
- Add and delete overtime hours back and forth in time.
Rules for registration to be included in the payroll export system:
- If registration is waiting for approval from the manager, it will not be included.
- If the employee has not been assigned a payroll number in BitaBIZ, the employee's registrations will not be included.
The employee and the manager's need for flexibility in relation to time registration that challenges a flawless payroll export:
- Working hours and mileages can be registered after the salary has been paid.
- Registrations can be approved after the salary has been paid.
To meet the need to be able to re-register working hours and mileages back in time, BitaBIZ has a payroll export system that takes into account post-registrations and late approved hours for the old pay period.
Salary export with period management
When "Salary Export with Period Management" is used to update payroll systems, the following occurs:
- When salaries have been exported to payroll systems, the registration is locked in BitaBIZ and the employee/manager can see that the hours have been paid/processed.
- A payroll-processed registration cannot be deleted by managers or employees. Only the Payroll Admin role can delete the registration.
- Salaries are archived and are then available in the salary-processed archive.
- Archived salaries are not included in future exports.
Monthly payroll export
When you export directly to your payroll system, the to-date is the date you want payroll data to.
The from-date is back in time and this date should be several months back in time. For example, 3 months/pay periods.
Hereby you do not capture processed salaries back in old salary periods that have not been paid out yet:
- Working hours that are post-registered back in time to the old pay period and which are not marked/archived as pay-processed
- Working hours and absences approved after completion of the payroll process.
How do I export to our payroll system?
- Click Payroll Admin > Export > Export with period management
- Choose your period (from/to)
- Click "Show results"
4. When you click Export to the payroll system, data is sent either digitally or via a payroll file to your payroll system.
5. The payroll is archived as a payroll process.