How to make a central deploy of BitaBIZ add-in to all or specific users/groups from Microsoft Office 365 Admin center.
BitaBIZ Outlook add-in enables users to use BitaBIZ from Outlook. Add events, approve events, see the vacation plan and more.
Outlook versions supported:
- Outlook on the Web
- Outlook 2013+
- Outlook 2016+
- Outlook 2016 for Mac
The add-in is available from OfficeStore in Outlook. Users can activate the app from OfficeStore or your company can make a central deploy of the app to all or specific users/groups via Microsoft Office 365 Admin center.
Microsoft resources available:
Central deploy to specific users/groups from Office 365 Admin center:
- Log into Office 365 Admin center: https://portal.office.com/adminportal/home#/homepage
- Select Settings > Services & add-ins:
3. Select + Deploy Add-in:
4. Click Next:
5. Select Choose from the Store:
Important Note: If you have received a manifest file (.xml) from BitaBIZ select Upload custom apps and choose I have the manifest file (.xml) on the device.
6. Search for BitaBIZ and click Add:
A. Select Specific Users/Groups (Select Everyone to give access to the whole organization). Search for and add the users and groups who should have access to the add-in (Please note that nested groups are not supported).
B. Select if the Add-in is Fixed as default or if the users should be able to remove it. Then click Deploy:
8. Wait for the Outlook add-in to be deployed:
9. When the Outlook add-in is deployed, click Next:
10. You can now announce the new BitaBIZ outlook add-in to the users. Click Close