How to make a central deploy of BitaBIZ add-in to all or specific users/groups from Microsoft 365 Admin center.
BitaBIZ Outlook add-in enables users to use BitaBIZ from Outlook. Add events, approve events, see the vacation plan and more.
The add-in is available from OfficeStore in Outlook.
Users can activate the app from OfficeStore or your company can make a central deploy of the app to all or specific users/groups via Microsoft Office 365 Admin center.
Central deploy to specific users/groups from 365 Admin center:
1. Log into Office 365 Admin center: https://portal.office.com/adminportal/home#/homepage
2. Select Settings > Integrated apps > Get apps:
3. Search for BitaBIZ in the AppSource store and click Get it Now
4. Click Continue:
5. Select Specific Users/Groups.
Add the users and groups who should have access to the add-in and click Next.
Note: nested groups are not supported.
6. Click Next
7. Click Finish deployment
8. Wait for deploy to complete, then click Done
Note: It can take 6-12 hours before the add-in appears in the users Outlook.
BitaBIZ Outlook add-in has now been deployed for the selected users/groups!