You can use BitaBIZ from your Microsoft Outlook
When you add BitaBIZ to your Microsoft Outlook client, you can register your time entries directly from Microsoft Outlook.
Note: Your IT department can install your BitaBIZ Outlook app for your Outlook!
How do you set up the BitaBIZ Outlook app by myself?
- From the BitaBIZ web-portal, navigate to "My Settings & Apps" in the main menu
- Click on the Office Store icon and follow the instruction from Microsoft
From Microsoft App Store
- Navigate to the Microsoft App Store and search for "BitaBIZ". You can also click here and you will be redirected.
- Click "GET IT NOW"
- Open your Microsoft Outlook and click Home
- Navigate to the Get Add-ins icon
If the "Get Add-ins" is not visible in your Microsoft Outlook main menu, your company might not allow installation directly from Microsoft Outlook.
3. Search for "bitabiz" in the top right corner and click "Add"
Once you have activated the Microsoft Outlook add-in, the BitaBIZ icon will be added to your main menu in your Outlook client:
Click on the icon to open BitaBIZ to register your time entries: