Welcom to your approver role
BitaBIZ makes it easy for your employees to register and share their out of office status and work hours.
You can handel requests from your web-portal, mobile app or Outlook add-in.
We hope that this approver-guide will help you on your way.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via online support.
Links to your approver role on the web-portal
Please note: the counter indicate the number of requests awaiting your approval.
How to handle requests from web-portal
Approve from your Approve list
- Click to approve multiple requests in one go
- Click "Details" to go to "Employee calendar" to get the full picture
Approve from Employee calendar
- Click Employee calendars
- Select an employee from the list
- Click on an event in the calendar that awaits your approval (events marked with the colour RED await your approval)
Approve from Team calendar
- Click Team calendar
- Click on an event awaiting your approvel to handel the request
Hint to your Team calendar...
Use the status icons to quickly see who is in, who is out or who is working elsewhere:
Add group events for your team. Click "Add event" in your Team calendar:
- select the team members you will like to book.
- select the event type and date.
- if you add a note this note will be part of the booking.
Select your BitaBIZ notification flow
How would you like to be notified when employees "check in sick" or request vacation?
Important BitaBIZ logic...
Employees can not:
- delete registrations back in time.
- request vacation back in time.
- register sick days back in time or in the future. Sick leave notifications can only be added on the day by the employee.
The manager can:
- add or delete events back in time and in the future for employees
Employees are always notified via e-mail when you delete, reject, approve or add an event to their calendar. If you add a note this message will be part of the message the employee receives.