How to make a central deploy of BitaBIZ add-in to Outlook clients from Microsoft Exchange admin center.
BitaBIZ Outlook add-in enables users to use BitaBIZ from Outlook. Add events, approve events, see the vacation plan and more.
Outlook versions supported:
- Outlook on the Web
- Outlook 2013+
- Outlook 2016+
- Outlook 2016 for Mac
The add-in is available from Office Store in Outlook. Users can activate the app from Office Store or your company can make a central deploy of the app via Microsoft Exchange admin center.
Microsoft resources available:
Central deploy from Exchange admin center:
- Open your Office 365 on the web. Click: Admin
2. Click: Admin centers > Exchange
3. Click: Organisation > add-ins
4. Click: Add from the Office Store
5. Search for "bitabiz" and pick the BitaBIZ app
6. Click "Get it now"
7. Click "Continue"
8. click: "Yes"
9. The BitaBIZ Outlook add-in is now added to your account. But not activated.
Click "edit" to deploy
10. Select your preferred deployment method