- We have added the option to add office phone number to the phonebook.
Tags & location
- We have added the option to add Office / location to user profiles.
- A location tag adds an extra searchable dimension to your planning calendar.
People & Phonebook
- Location and office phone is shared if added to a user profile.
- Status is shown as "Available" or "Out of Office". Event type name like "Sick day" is not shown. Only presence/ availability status is shown.
People on web portal
Phonebook on mobile app
- Save your default app settings when adding new users.
- For example, maybe all your users should not use mileage and time registration. But all users must use leave and absence. Why not save leave and absence as your default app setting for new users?
Improved user management
Updated layout of add user page.
- Add more user information like location and office phone.
- Phonebook now has its own menu bar.
- Only "must have user data" is highligted on the page.
New user added to your account?
- easily spot if settings need your attention.
- Use the search word "missing" to see if user data needs your attention.
- easily see which users has not been on-boarded yet or has never logged in.
People list under HR role
We have added a new people list under HR:
- The list shows data added to user profiles
- The list can be exported to Excel
- Make a nice looking procedure guide to your employees.
- Add photos and link to relevant resources like PDFs or web-pages.
- The guide you create will be published to all employees under "Calendar":
- design update
Other great fuctions we have resently added to your account
For Payroll Admins: easy access to inactive user data via calendar access.
For Managers: group booking to team calendar
For Employees: overtime with factor earning (1:X)
For Payroll Admins: other vacation exceeding days earned are rejected
For Setup Admins: automated user automation from Office 365/ Azure AD