2. Select Service Account Access (Developers) and click Next
3. Fill out all fields as shown on the screenshot below:
- Target mailbox is your own email.
- Service account user name is the Impersonation/Delagation user that you created
- Enter password for this impersonation/Delagation user.
- Check Specify Exchange Web Services Url and enter web service URL e.g. https://mail.yourcompany.com/ews/exchange.asmx
- Folder to be tested is Calendar
- If you created an Impersonation user, check the Use Exchange Impersonation checkbox and add Target mailbox email as the Impersonated user
- Select SMTP as the user identifier
- Enter validation code and Perform test
4. If the test is successful, you are ready to enter Impersonation or delegation credentials in BitaBIZ under Admin setup > Integration & services