After registrations may be necessary.
- An employee can not delete or add vacation requests back in time.
- An employee can not add a sick leave period forward or back in time.
Payroll admin and Approver can register back in time on behalf of an employee.
How to make after registrations or adjustments:
- Click "Calendar access"
- Open the employee calendar
- Click on a date in the calendar to create a new event or click on an event to delete:
4. Select an event type and period (from / to).
5. The employee calendar are booked with the chosen event.
6. The employee receives an notification via e-mail concerning the changes made. Including who created the change.
Did you make changes to a closed payroll period?
The payroll event log will show any changes made to a closed payroll period: