Click: Setup Admin -> Modules
- A policy divides your employees into groups and manages the employee group's rules for vacation, absences, standard hours, etc.
- An employee must always be linked to a policy. Read more about how a policy is linked to an employee click here!
A policy divides your employees into groups:
- Full-time employees (with or without payment for overtime hours)
- Part-time employees (5 days working week or with a fixed weekly day off)
- Hourly paid employees (with or without paid breaks)
- External employees
Create a new policy
When you need to create a new policy for an employee group, you have two options:
- Select a country to get a preconfigured policy that matches the basic settings for the country's vacation and absence rules.
- Copy settings from a previously created policy that already has the desired settings.
A new policy is saved with rules and settings for the employee group:
- Monthly earning or Yearly earning of vacation days
- Earning and spending other vacation (in hours or days)
- Access to types of leave
- Rules for registration of sick day and child sick
- Public holidays booked for an employee group's calendar
- Earning of Hour bank hours
- Earning Day bank days (custom registration type with meter)
- Access to flextime registration (registration of daily working hours linked to Hour bank and standard working hours)
- Access to registration of overtime
- Own paid breaks to be deducted from time registrations
- Standard working hours per day and week
- Standard calendar/working week (Monday-Friday or Sunday-Thursday)
- Country and company
- Time zone