New and improved Policy page
Click: Setup Admin -> Modules
When creating a new policy (previously named salary agreement) to cover a group of employees you now have two options:
- Select your country to get a pre-configured policy that match basis settings for your country.
- Copy settings from a previously created Policy.
A Policy govern rules for a group of employees in a country:
- earning and requesting vacation
- earning and requesting a custom vacation type in days or hours (other vacation)
- access to custom leave types
- rules sick leave registration (sick day, child sick)
- official company bank holidays
- hour bank earning
- day bank earning (yet another custom event type that can be activated)
- access to daily work hour registration
- access to registration of overtime
- own paid breaks that are deducted time registrations
- standard work hours per day and week
- standard calendar/ work week (mon-fri or sun - thur)
- country and group company
- local time zone
More settings to Policies now available!
Monthly earning of vacation - available for requesting the following month:
- When monthly earning is selected as the vacation policy - monthly statistics is added to the employee calendar:
Learn more? Read this user guide!
New Policy rules that govern how employees can request vacation now available:
Need to create a custom vacation type to a group of employees?
- More settings for earning, transfer and rules now available: