Registering work hours on Job Codes
A job code can be an activity, project, ticket, etc.
From the mobile app, the Outlook add-in, and from the web-portal, by clicking "Add event".
- Click "Time registration" in the drop-down menu
- Choose the "Job Code" that suits your registration
- Choose your start period
(If you only need to enter the number of hours - see more info at the end of this article)
More information about Job codes
- BitaBIZ remembers the most recent job code you have registered time for
- If you have many job codes, you can search for a job code
- All your job codes appear in the job code list when you click on it
- Here you get a graphical overview of your time registrations distributed over the calendar year.
- Hover over a time entry to see more information
- Select the period
- Select time registration
You will now see your time registrations incl. THE SUM of your hours for the selected period.