New updated page for adjusting vacation balances and handling remaining vacation days:
- We keep the familiar overview. But for employees who are transferred to the new vacation law, balances in the overview picture show status here and now (today's date).
- The 1st of September before the transfer of any vacation left from previous year, all employees have earned 0 vacation days in the overview below.
- When we arrive on October 1st, the overview picture will show that all employees have earned 2.08 vacation days (+ any transferred remaining vacation)
- November 1st the overview will show that 4.17 vacation days have been earned, etc.
You can click on the individual employee on the overview page and get a detailed view of the entire vacation year for that employee.
The example below for the employee Charlotte Baker...
- No remaining vacation days has been transfered 1st of September
- 2 vacation days has been booked in December
- The detaild view shows how the vacation balance develops over the entire year in relation to the number of days already used, future requested days and monthly earning.