We have added more information to the rapport calculating vacations days that generate payroll reduction. Hence, vacation days without salary.
- Click Payroll admin > Payroll to Excel
- Select the rapport > Vacation registrations with and without salary
- Select the relevant country
- Enter your payroll period with a start and end date (both dates are included)
5. Click show results:
- Vacation earned incl. manual adjustments
- Vacation days approved/ already used until the payroll period start date (start date not included)
- Vacation days approved during the selected payroll period from start date to end date (both days included)
- Vacation days during the payroll period without pay. Reason the employee has spend more days than earned.
Click Export to Excel and you can save the rapport to your PC / archive.