How to make a central deploy of BitaBIZ add-in to all or specific users/groups from Microsoft Office 365 Admin center.
BitaBIZ Outlook add-in enables users to use BitaBIZ from Outlook. Add events, approve events, see the vacation plan and more.
Outlook versions supported:
- Outlook on the Web
- Outlook 2013+
- Outlook 2016+
- Outlook 2016 for Mac
The add-in is available from OfficeStore in Outlook. Users can activate the app from OfficeStore or your company can make a central deploy of the app to all or specific users/groups via Microsoft Office 365 Admin center.
Microsoft resources available:
Central deploy to specific users/groups from Office 365 Admin center:
- Log into Office 365 Admin center: https://portal.office.com/adminportal/home#/homepage
- Select Settings > Services & add-ins:
3. Select + Deploy Add-in:
4. Click Next:
5. Select I want to add an Add-in from the Office Store and click Next:
6. Search for BitaBIZ and click Add:
7. Click Next:
8. Select if the Add-in is enabled as default or if the users should not be able to remove it. Then click Next:
9. Select Specific Users/Groups (Select Everyone to give access to the whole organisation). Search for and add the users and groups who should have access to the add-in (Please note that nested groups are not supported). Then click Save:
10. Wait for the manifest file to be saved:
11. Select Close: