Microsoft Azure provide identity as a Service (IDaaS) to BitaBIZ
BitaBIZ is Microsoft ISV partner. Via Azure / Office 365 BitaBIZ customers:
- quickly on- and off-board team members to and from BitaBIZ
- add single sign on (SSO) to their BitaBIZ account
- activate enterprice level security to their BitaBIZ account
How to setup the integration?
Only activate single sign on (SSO)?
- Follow this link to activate BitaBIZ pre-configured Azure app.
Follow this Microsoft tutorial to install the pre-configured BitaBIZ Azure app on your Azure AD
Activate both single sign on (SSO) & user management (provisioning)?
- Follow this link to create an custom Azure BitaBIZ app.
- Follow this link to activate SSO to your custom Azure BitaBIZ app.
- Follow this link to activate provisioning to your custom Azure BitaBIZ app.
Key points to remember when setting-up your integration:
- When configuring SSO and/ or provisioning start with only adding one user to the Azure AD BitaBIZ app. Do not synchronize all your users in your company before testing with one or two users.
- Mandatory profile date in Azure AD for provisioning. The minimum required AD attributes are: First name, Last name, E-mail. E-mail most be the unique identifyer.
- The standard attributes supported by provisioning are: First name, Last name, E-mail/ user name, job titel, department, mobil phone, office phone, office location, country/ region and manager/ approver.
4. It requires one Azure PREMIUM P1 license to be able to create custom apps in Azure AD.
5. Groups of type "Distributed" cannot be added to the BitaBIZ Azure App. If groups are synced to Azure cloud from on premise, they need to be security groups.
6. The employee login procedure will change when adding SSO to your BitaBIZ app. The employee will need to click on the "single sign on" button on the BitaBIZ login page. When adding their email/ user name they are redirected to Microsoft login page for authentication and then redirected back til BitaBIZ: