- Log into: portal.azure.com
- Choose Azure Active Directory and select App registrations
3. Search and select select your newly created Custom App
4. In Settings click on the app name under Managed applications in local directory
5. Click Provisioning and select "Automatic" in Provisioning Mode
6. Login into your BitaBIZ account and go to Setup admin > Microsoft integrations > Microsoft Azure AD Provisioning:
a. Select enabled in Automatic user provisioning
b. Copy SCIM Provisioning endpoint URL.
c. Click Generate new and copy the Bearer token.
d. click Save provisioning
7. Go back to the Provisioning page in Azure AD:
Insert SCIM Provisioning endpoint URL in Tenant URL
Insert Bearer token in Secret Token
8. Test the connection and Save the configuration
9. In Mappings section
Synchronize Azure Active Directory Groups…should be set to: No
Synchronize Azure Active Directory Users… should be set to: Yes
10. Set the matching parameter to be the users e-mail address in the mapping for provisioning.
How to set this up? Click her!
11. In Settings section set Provisioning Status to ON and Save the configuration
Note: You can test provisioning on demand, when checking Clear current state and restart synchronization checkbox and then saving the configuration-